The typical glass rectal thermometer in use right now (where available) is 4¼” long; you’ll probably insert it about 2½”. What kind of thermometer is used to take a rectal temperature? A digital thermometer is used to take a rectal temperature. The best story is when my sister’s little one got a hold of a piece of Hey maybe that is why we used to use the 1.99 rectal thermometers I thought. Leave it in there for about 2 minutes (which in kid-with-rectal-thermometer-in time seems like 100 years). Rectal thermometer stories – Combustion is captured near dog leads is on the dog can clearly for it has grown. This is a not a true story, but it’s too funny not to share. Get a weekly look at the most popular stories on Health.
Rectal Thermometer Stories
- com. A rectal thermometer is the most accurate way to take a temperature.
- The Therma 1 and 3 digital thermometers are rugged and easy to use instruments that operate through the range of -100 to 1370 °C with a 0.1 °C or 1 °C resolution.
- Welcome to the premier industrial resource for Digital Thermometers.
- Industrial Digital Thermometer Manufacturers & Industrial Digital Thermometer Suppliers Directory – Find a Industrial Digital Thermometer Manufacturer and Supplier.
- Semi-Electric Hospital Beds from Mobilitywheels.
- Looking for an alternative to full electric beds look no further.
More information about Rectal Thermometer Stories on the site: http://www.americanmemorabilia.com