How To Hear Your Baby's Heartbeat With A Stethoscope. One of the most reassuring sounds a pregnant mother can hear is the steady thumping of her baby's heartbeat. Hello, I really need to hear from people who know for sure they are pregnant and have heard their baby's heartbeat with the back side (bell end) of a regular stethoscope. Dr. Barbie Doll Hear Baby's Heartbeat! is a 1993 Mattel production. Includes: a Barbie Doll that's approx. Using a fetal stethoscope you can hear a baby's heartbeat starting at approximately 20 weeks into the pregnancy. Hearing Heartbeat with Stethoscope?: I read that about 20 weeks you can start hearing the baby's heartbeat using a stethoscope.
Hear Baby Heartbeat Stethoscope
- Obstetricians use a special Doppler instrument between the 10th and 20th weeks of pregnancy to listen to the fetal heartbeat.
- According to the American Pregnancy Association, you can hear an unborn baby's heartbeat with a stethoscope around 17 to 20 weeks into pregnancy.
- Can You Hear Baby’s Heartbeat with a Stethoscope? Listening to your baby’s heartbeat can be a very reassuring sound to a pregnant mother.
- Get great deals up to 90% off for mom, baby, and the whole family: Featured Deal.
- Sample Great Restaurants and Save! Spend just $30 and receive a Restaurant.
- Although a Doppler instrument is most frequently used, a fetoscope, a type of stethoscope, can be used after 20 weeks to hear a baby's heartbeat.
More information about Hear Baby Heartbeat Stethoscope on the site: http://www.merlinusa.org