Looking for the Best meat thermometer? Consumer Reports has honest Ratings and Reviews on meat thermometers from the unbiased experts you can trust. including a review of a pellet-fired smoker, in the June 2009 issue of Consumer Reports One way to ensure that you don't overcook food is to use a meat thermometer. The Vicks ComfortFlex Digital Thermometer is included in the test and ratings chart, but you must be a subscriber to read the report. The iGrill: A Claim Check – from Consumer Reports The iGrill is a bluetooth-enabled meat thermometer that works with the iPad, iPod Touch, or iPhone. Considerably quicker, but also less accurate according to Consumer Reports, was an average brand of ear thermometer. Do you want honest meat thermometer Ratings? Read our meat thermometer Buying Guide from the experts you can trust to help you make the best purchasing decision. I bought this thermometer based on several reviews that I had read and that it had been recommended in Consumer Reports.
Consumer Reports Thermometer
- Consumer Reports recommends that parents purchase an inexpensive digital model for their baby's first thermometer.
- Welcome to our Temporal Artery Thermometer Consumer Information Center for Model TAT-2000C.
- This page provides information on Temporal Artery Thermometer Model TAT-2000C.
- CLEVELAND – With the cold and flu season under way, having a thermometer that's easy to use can come in handy, especially with a sick child.
- Canadian Tire product reviews and customer ratings for Indoor & Outdoor Thermometers.
- The most recent article was in Consumer Reports as of November 2008 and it was comprehensive with 11 different meat thermometers being tested in their labs.
More information about Consumer Reports Thermometer on the site: http://images.allegrocentral.com